Even though thousands and thousands of people have survived cancer with changes in diet and lifestyle, cancer is still considered a death sentence in mainstream media. As a result, most people accept it as true and make no effort to fight even before the doctors say it is too late. If they are lucky to be treated early by conventional treatment they may survive but the 5 year survival rate is very low.
Those who wan to fight cancer with natural methods on the other hand do not know where to start, what to do and what can be done. They are confused mainly because the information is so diverse. Hearing that some herbs and some foods can cure cancer, they try to find t as many and as much as they can. But unfortunately, the result is far from what they expected.
This short guide is compiled to help you and people diagnosed with cancer defeat it with confidence. With no more than 2 pages, the guide consists of 9 evidence based weapons any body can use. You can download it in PDF format here guide to defeating cancer
This guide can be used independently as a holistic approach to cancer or for enhancing the effectiveness of conventional cancer treatment.
1. View Cancer as a wakeup call, not a death sentence: This is the most important step. It is only a death sentence if you believe it’s a death sentence, as confirmed by physicians who treat cancer patients. Those who viewed cancer as a wake-up call on the other hand repeatedly expressed how grateful they are that they had the disease and how it transformed them and their life. Why? It is now widely known that tens of thousands new cancer cells are produced daily in every human body and the immune system is there to kill them. If the immune system is too weak to do the job properly, cancer cells accumulate and cancer results. Cancer diagnosis therefore is a wake-up call that we need to restore / strengthen the immune system to enable it to reverse the cancer development process. It is possible for every one to do so by avoiding unhealthy foods, eating healthy foods, nurturing healthy relationships, having a compassionate heart, a thankful spirit and a healthy lifestyle. We need to keep in mind that we need to address the root cause – i.e. not just to kill cancer cells but also to prevent their coming back. No drugs or doctors can cure the cancer in you. You are the only one who can free yourself from cancer by changing your diet, lifestyle and mental/emotional conditions. Once you are convinced and determined to get rid of cancer for good, the following are what you need to do:
2. Avoid unhealthy foods that cancer cells love, such as red meat, dairy, alcohol, high-sugar foods and processed foods including all refined vegetable oils such as canola oil, soy bean oil, sunflower oil, rice bran oil, safflower oil; artificial sweeteners, soda, and GMO foods. Excessive omega-6 to omega-3 in most vegetable oils has lead to numerous chronic inflammatory conditions and chromic illnesses including cancer.
3. Always eat a diet high in fruits and vegetables of a wide variety to boost the immune system. For those of us who want to have a clearly guided food plan during the fight against cancer, we may use the following brief summary of the food plan prescribed by Dr. Renee Wellhouse for her cancer patients in 1990s :
• Breakfast: Fruits and juices (no fats, vegetables or protein). Organic if possible.
• Lunch: Vegetables together with healthful fats such as extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil, flaxseed oil (well mixed with coconut yogurt is more beneficial) (no protein). Organic if possible.
• Dinner: Plant based Protein -such as legumes- together with vegetables (no starch or fruit) Organic if possible.
Include in your daily diet some of the following foods that have been scientifically proven to have anti-cancer nutrients such as:
• Mushrooms for protection against Breast, Stomach, Colorectal and Prostate cancers.
• Garlic for protection against Skin, Lung, Colon, and Stomach Cancers.
• Berries for protection against Skin, Bladder, Lung, Breast and Oesophageal Cancers.
• Turmeric for protection against Breast, Bowel, Stomach and Skin Cancers.
• Cabbage and crucifers for protection against Breast, Lung, Colorectal and Prostate Cancers.
• Leafy, dark green vegetables for protection against Breast, Skin, Stomach, Mouth, Pharynx and Larynx Cancers
• Legumes for protection against Mouth, Stomach, Colorectal, Breast and Prostate Cancers.
• Red grapes for protection against Skin and Breast Cancers • Walnuts for protection against Breast and Prostate Cancers
• Celery for protection against Ovarian, Pancreatic, Prostate, Breast, Liver and Lung Cancers.
• Lemon / citrus peel for protection against Skin, Ovarian, Colon, Breast, Leukaemia Cancers and cancer metastasis. Lemon peel can be taken by adding 1/2 or 1 whole organic – or well soaked non-organic – lemon to other fruit and vegetable juice.
• Coconut oil (cold pressed virgin) 2-3 tablespoons a day for protection against breast and colon cancers and as the only oil for cooking. Research has proven coconut oil has no less than 50 other benefits for health.
• Drink daily herbal teas that have anticancer property such as green tea, dandelion root tea, papaya leaf tea.
4. Specific anti-cancer protocols to speed up the healing process:
• Black cumin seed oil for protection against all types of cancers but particularly Pancreatic, and Colon cancers. Evidence based protocol is to take 1 teaspoon of black cumin oil mixed with 1/2 teaspoon of raw honey (Manuka honey is the best) half an hour before breakfast and before bed, 1 teaspoon in the afternoon mixed with the juice of one orange. (3 teaspoons of oil in total per day until cancer free and 1 teaspoon per day for maintenance). Black cumin seeds and its oil also enhance the health of kidneys, heart, liver, brain, respiratory, immune and digestive systems.
• Take 1 tablespoon flax seed oil well mixed with 2 tablespoons of cottage cheese or 3 tablespoon of coconut yogurt (ratio 1:3) 3 times a day. This mixture was well researched and used by Dr Budwig of Germany to successfully treat cancer on the basis that this substance help bring oxygen to the body cells. As cancer cells can’t thrive around oxygen, they are killed by this Budwig protocol. This protocol should continue after defeating cancer to maintain good health.
5. Release the emotional stress or negative emotions: This is critically important. Scientific studies have confirmed that negative emotions give rise to an irregular and erratic heart rhythm pattern, causing the body to function inefficiently, draining our energy and wearing out the whole system. We need to be freed from anger, frustration, anxiety, hatred, grudges, unforgiving, bitterness, regrets…. to save our body from deterioration. Carefully check and identify all the negative emotions we have harboured, specifically people who have not forgiven. Reflect on the damage/cost of holding on to them in terms of personal health, happiness and life enjoyment. Pray for strength to speak out and affirm that we forgive and to let them go. Keep on praying every day until you no longer have any negative emotions and become free of emotional stress. It greatly helps if we can find prayers and support from a professional and/or spiritual counselor; and from some loving and caring family members or friends. An EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) practitioner may help too.
6. Build up positive emotions
Positive emotions are confirmed to give rise to a coherent heart rhythm pattern, helping our body’s systems work in harmony and more efficiently to heal itself. Once we perceive cancer as a wake-up call, we probably look back to our life, reflect and reset the purpose and the meaning for our life. We may find it is best to start and end our everyday by identifying things that we should be thankful for and sincerely give thanks to God for them. Next is to pray for a heart filled with compassion, unconditional love, forgiveness, appreciation, kindness… Having support from a caring and loving family member and/or friend is also important.
7. Increase exposure to sunshine. Sun exposure is the best way to increase vitamin D. Vitamin D has proven to prevent cancer growth, growth and metastasis including prostate, rectum, breast and skin cancers.
8. Fasting 2-3 days a month or 16 hours a day for the digestive system to rest. This will give the immune system and the detoxification system more energy and more time to clean toxins / waste from the body and to speed up the healing process.
9. Engage in light to moderate physical activities such as swimming, walking, biking, light sport 30-60 minutes 3 times a week.
Disclaimer: The purpose of this guide is for information only. It does not replace the advice of your physician.
Black Cumin Center. Black Cumin Cancer Protocol. https://www.blackcumincenter.com/black-cumin-protocol.html
Bollinger, T. & Scholberg. A. (2012). The 31-day Home Cancer Cure . Online Publishing & Marketing, LLC.
Chacko, M. Thambi, P.T. & Nishigaki (2010) Beneficial effects of green tea: A literature review. Chin Med. 2010: 5: 13 Clark, I. (2014). Black Cumin Seed oil: Ultimate Life Elixir https://www.activationproducts.com/blog/black-cumin-healing/
Cousineau, F. & Scholberg, F. (2014). Cancer Breakthrough USA! Little-known American clinics that turn around even “hopeless ” cancer cases. Published by Online Publishing & Marketing,
LLC. Desaulniers, V. (2016). 7 Essentials system. https://breastcancerconqueror.com/about/7-essentials/ HeartMath (2018) . The Science of HeartMath. Article made available by HeartMath LLC. https://www.heartmath.com/science/
Jocker, D. (2016) Benefits of Epsom Salt Baths: A Powerful (and Cheap!) Detoxifier https://thetruthaboutcancer.com/benefits-epsom-salt-baths/
Michaels, B. (2014). The Gift of Cancer: A miraculous Journey to healing. Skyhorse Publishing.
Otsuki, N . et al. Aqueous extract of Carica papaya leaves exhibits anti-tumor activity and immunomodulatory effects. J Ethnophatmacol. 2010 Feb 17;127(3):760-7/ doi:10.1016/j.jep.2009.11.024. Epub 2009 Dec 2.
Ovadje, P., Ammar, S. & Pandey, S. Dandelion root extract affects colorectal cancer proliferation and survival through the activation of multiple death signaling pathways. Oncotarget. 2016 Nov 8: 7(45): 73080-73100.
Robins, O. (2018). Eat to Defeat Cancer: 10 Superfoods that nourish every cell. Food Revolution NetWork.
Wang, L. et al (2014). Anticancer activities of citrus peel Polymethoxyflavones related to angiogenesis and others. BioMed Research International Volume 2014, Article ID 453972. http:dx.doi.org/10.1155/2014/453972