Please help spread the information on diet against cancer to help people who still think wrongly that cancer is a death sentence
Foods to avoid
Foods with high glucemic index to avoid include white sugar, croissants, white bread, bagels, white rice, glutinous rice, rice pasta / rice noodles / rice noodles and rice cakes, sweets, cornflakes, rice bubbles, ice cream, wine, beer, potatoes…
Reason : Glucose not only feeds cancer cells but also creates cancer cells. It also weakens the immune system because it blocks vitamin C from entering the white blood cells. White blood cells are the main cells of the immune system that need 20 times more vitamin C than normal cells.
Artificial sugar (aspatame, sucralose) also causes cancer. Therefore we should avoid foods and drinks containing artificial sugar especially diet sodas.
Products containing glutamate or glutamine include sweeteners, black beans, mushrooms, soy products, caseinate. Reason: Cancer cells also need glutamine (precursor of glutamate) to survive and grow.
Processed foods because they contain hundreds of chemicals for long-term preservation and good taste … All are toxic to the body and cause cancer. It is therefore advisable to avoid all processed foods, including restaurant foods. There are no rice noodle soups “phở” without MSG at restaurants, Of course this is not a permanent measure. After cancer disappears, it is sometimes ok to eat out and consume your favourite dishes .
All types of meat including beef, pork, chicken, shrimp and fish. In 2005-2006, research by Dr Dean Ornish and other researchers showed that the condition of prostate and breast cancer patients who continued to eat meat and fish got worse in just 12 days. On the other hand, the condition of the group of patients who switched to eating whole vegetables improved.
The first reason is that when eating fish meat, the liver secretes insulin like growth factor 1 (IGF 1), a hormone that causes cancer cells to grow.
The second reason is that fish, red meat and eggs contain a lot of methionine. Many types of cancer, especially colon cancer, breast cancer, uterine cancer, blood cancer, skin cancer need methionine to survive. In the plants, only beans contain the most methionine, but only half that of red meat and eggs, and one fifth that in chicken and fish. The amount of methionine in vegetables is just half the amount of methionine in the beans. Fruits do not have methionine. Not only is avoiding important but it is also important to avoid all dairy products, including cheese, yogurt and yogurt.
Foods to eat plenty :
Fresh organic fruits and vegetables, ie, not contaminated with chemicals or pesticides.
Fruits are sweet and contain lots of sugar but also other nutrients, especially fibre to slow down blood sugar absorption rate. Fruits and green leafy vegetables consist of a lot of substances we can not absorb (for example, insoluble fibre) but are needed to feed microorganisms in the digestive tract, thus enhancing digestion and strengthening the immunity system. Organic vegetables and fruits provide the body with plant nutrients that are antioxidant and help regulate cellular life cycle.
The best fruits against cancer are black raspberry, fig because these two fruits have the most anti-carcinogenic constituents that kill cancer cells. Red grapefruit is similar to mulberry and figs. However, all organic green fruits and vegetables are anti-carcinogenic because they have to develop protection against fungi. On the other hand vegetables sprayed with insecticides and pesticides lack the ability to fight diseases.
According to Dr. David Jockers, 8 nutrients that inhibit cancer metastasis include ursolic acid, vitamin D, curcumin, EGCG (epigallocatechin-3-gallate), sulforaphane, quercetin, apigenin and luteolin. The following vegetables are listed as containing many of these substances.
- Ursolic acid is rich in holy basil, apple peel, oregano, and bilberries. Ursolic acid was found to “disrupt cancerous activity by destroying the survival mechanisms that cancer cells are reliant upon” (David Jockers)
- Sun exposure is the best way to increase vitamin D. Vitamin D has proven to prevent cancer growth, growth and metastasis including prostate, rectum, breast and skin cancers.
- Turmeric is a curcumin rich spice. Many clinical trials have shown that curcumin inhibits the proliferation of cancer cells in a wide variety of cancers. These include breast, uterus, ovary, kidney, bladder, brain, blood, colon, pancreas, liver and lung cancers; andnon-Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Green tea is an EGCG-rich drink. EGCG prevents cancer from spreading by binding to the 67LR protein receptor station as a cancer-causing protein. It also pushes cancer cells into the doorways of the cellular life cycle, helping to eradicate cancer cells.
- Broccoli sprouts, broccoli, kale and cauliflower are rich in sulforaphane. They reduce inflammation and prevent the development of cancer by strengthening the body’s natural detoxification pathways to eradicate toxins and enhance the immune response. They are effective for breast cancer, prostate cancer, spleen cancer, colon cancer and stomach cancer.
- Vegetables with plenty of quercetin include onions, capers, blackberries, raspberries, black tea, green tea, dark cherries, cocoa powder Kale, apple and parsley, coriander … Quercetin stimulates detoxification and suppresses the spreading of cancer cells.
- Foods rich in apigenin include parsley, grape fruits, onions, oranges, chamomile tea, celery, sunflower sprouts, broccoli sprouts and broccoli. Apigenin inhibits the invasion of cancer cells into new tissues and prevents tumour growth. It also help eliminate toxins from the body and is used widely to keep stomach, kidneys, liver and blood in healthy state.
- Foods rich in luteolin include green peppers, chamomile and celery. Luteolin inhibits proliferation of cancer cells by suppressing cancer-causing enzymes, preventing carcinogens from accumulating in new tissue, and eliminating toxins. Luteolin is therefore an effective antioxidant food that has the effect of preventing cancer from spreading and metastasizing in the body.
Your area may not have all of the above vegetables and fruits. As all fresh vegetables and fruits have anti cancer properties, feel free to use all the vegetables (red, purple, yellow) in your area to protect yourselves against cancer.
Please note : The information above is for informational purposes only and does not constitute advice, advice or advice. If you or a loved one with cancer decide to take the diet to fight cancer along with or replace Western medicine, your doctor should be notified, discussed and monitored. .
- Bollinger, T. The truth about cancer: A global quest. Documentary video series 2105. Episode 3.
- Chris Ward (2016) Squareone: Healing cancer coaching program. Module 3
- David Jockers. Are you eating these 8 nutrients that block cancer metastasis ? https://the truthaboutcancer.com/nutrients-block-cancer-metastasis/
- Genkinger, J. M. & Koushik. Meat consumption and Cancer Risk. PLoS Medicine, 4(12), e345. http://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pmed.0040345